2015 Holiday Gift Guide
The best part of the holidays isn't getting gifts, but giving gifts to the people you love - don't you agree? It's fun to make other people happy!
But, let's be honest: finding the perfect gift can be stressful. Amidst all the festive hubbub, we sometimes forget the reason for the season - at the end of the day, it's not the things in life that matter most, but the people. So, rather than letting the stress of holiday shopping dampen your holiday spirit, think outside the box with hand-painted gifts! Handmade gifts are creative, personal, and filled to the brim with love. And the best part: there's nothing quite like them anywhere else.
Still stumped for ideas? We're here to help. In hopes of easing your gift-giving woes, we've created a holiday gift guide complete with creative gift ideas for all the favorite people in your life.
To view a detailed how-to guide for each project idea, simply click the links below each project description. Enjoy!
1. A handmade recipe book box is the perfect way to show your mom how much you appreciate her. Fill the box with all her favorite recipes, plus a few of your own! This heartwarming gift will be treasured for years to come.
2. Our Mom Mug (#438) instantly makes a perfect gift for all moms out there. Customize the colors and patterns to perfectly match her super-mom personality. As an added bonus, this matching mug and frame set is guaranteed to put a smile on Mom's face! Create one project, or both projects to create a set!
To view the "Baked Love" recipe book box project guide - click here!
To view the "Mum's Love" mug & frame set project guide - click here!
1. Add some color to dad's office desk and let him know he's #1 with a hand-painted business card holder - created just for him!
2. For the dad on-the-go, remind him how much you love him - wherever he goes! Personalize a travel mug with his favorite sports team logo, movie character, or anything else that fits his personality.
To view the "Office Memento" Pocket Card Holder project guide - click here!
To view the "Super Dad!" travel mug project guide - click here!
Create a hanging message sign for kids to hang up in their bedroom or outside their bedroom door. Kids will love expressing themselves on its dry-erase surface! And, with the plaque's large canvas-like surface, the creative opportunities are truly endless.
To view the "Make a Note" message plaque project guide - click here!
To view the "Room to Play" message plaque project guide - click here!
Grandparents love the personal touch of handmade gifts. If your Grandma has a green thumb (or a love for fresh flowers!), create a personalized watering bucket that will instantly add color to any home or garden. Or, create a personalized serving platter for Grandpa to serve up his famous barbeque! Make it a family effort by creating designs using kids' prints - the kids will have fun helping with the projects, and grandparents will love the personal touch.
To view the "Love Grows" watering bucket project guide - click here!
To view the "King of the Grill" platter project guide - click here!
1. Say farewell to boring, generic gifts for the fellas in your life. A handcrafted, one-of-a-kind beer glass is guaranteed to put all other gifts to shame. Hoo-rah!
2. And, for the sports fanatic, creating a customized football platter will become their new favorite tailgating essential. Go team!
To view the "Pub Talk" pilsner cup project guide - click here!
To view the "Go Team!" tailgate platter project guide - click here!
Girls of all ages will delight in having their own savvy drawer organizer or jewelry box to keep track of all their favorite accessories. With a customized design to match her style and personality, this gift will be an insta-favorite.
To view the "Vanity Affair" drawer organizer project guide - click here!
To view the "Bling Box" project guide - click here!
Celebrate the good times with your BFF with a personalized keepsake gift they will treasure forever. Customize a crafty frame for your best friend with a favorite photo, or create a postcard stand to display a whole collection of favorite photos all at once! #bestgiftever!
To view the "#FriendsForever" frame project guide - click here!
To view the "Girly Chic" postcard stand project guide - click here!
Instantly turn mornings together with your significant other from ordinary to extraordinary with a set of matching mugs! For the quirky couple, personalize character mugs with favorite movie or tv show characters, or to reflect a shared hobby. For a more classic look, create a set of his-and-her mugs.
To view the "Yoda One for Me" matching mugs project guide - click here!
To view the "His & Her" matching mugs project guide - click here!
Itching for more gift ideas? Browse our resources section for more technique sheets and videos ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬" there's something for everyone!
With all this inspiration at your fingertips, go forth (stress-free!) and start creating the perfect gift for that special someone. Add your own personal touch to these gift ideas and make something that's uniquely you - and totally personalized for your beloved recipient.
Have fun, and happy holidays!
- The Bisque Imports Crew