Dipped Eggs Technique Sheet
|This great platter showcases Duncan's finest Easter colors! It's simple, yet sweet! Is there any better way to showcase Easter eggs than this ceramic egg tray?
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
This great platter showcases Duncan's finest Easter colors! It's simple, yet sweet!
506 Square Egg Tray
CN011-8 Light Straw
CN022-8 Bright Saffron
CN041-8 Light Papaya
CN062-8 Bright Salsa
CN111-8 Light Delft
CN121-8 Light Nautical
CN262-8 Bright Grape
CN271-8 Light Jade
CN302-8 Bright Caribbean
CN371-8 Light Honeysuckle
CN373-8 Dark Honeysuckle
R2595-4 Aqualon Liner #4
1/4 " Painter's tape
Assorted Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
| || |
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Cut painters tape in pieces to fit horizontally across the center of each egg.
3. Pair the colors accordingly. These will be the matching colors per egg:
CN121-8 & CN111-8
CN271-8 & CN302-8
CN041-8 & CN062-8
CN011-8 & CN022-8
CN371-8 & CN373
4. Paint eggs all over the platter using the color pairs noted above.
5. Using a pencil sketch a heart and two swirls on either handle of the tray. Fill in using Bright Grape. Using the Aqualon Liner, create tiny dots in Bright Grape around each egg, as well as around the edge of the tray.
6. Dip in Pure Brilliance Glaze. Fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || || Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |