Bisque Imports / All Star Buds Technique Sheet
All Star Buds Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Celebrate Dad with this all star frame design!
1798 Perfect Picture Frame 4x6
CN074-8 Really Red
CN212-8 Bright Taupe
CN232-8 Bright Briarwood
CN253-8 Dark Black
CN302-8 Bright Caribbean
CN312-8 Bright Ginger
CN313-8 Dark Ginger
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Apply footprints to each short side of the frame using Bright Ginger.
3. Using a water-based marker, sketch a baseball bat design around each footprint. Then, sketch an assortment of baseball designs around the baseball bats. See template as a guide.
4. Fill in the handle of each baseball bat with 3 coats of Bright Taupe. Once dry, add Dark Black accent lines with a detail brush.
5. Fill in each baseball bat, around the footprint impressions, with 3 coats of Dark Ginger. Use the same color to also paint the base of the handle.
6. Outline and accent the baseball bat designs with Bright Briarwood. Let dry.
7. Outline each baseball using a detail brush and Dark Black. Use the same color and brush to outline the arched center lines.
8. Add stitch marks to the inside of each baseball using a detail brush and Really Red.
9. Fill in the remaining background area of the frame with 3 coats of Bright Caribbean. Let dry.
10. Once dry, sketch "Daddy's All-Star" along the top of the frame. Trace over each letter with a detail brush and Dark Black. Let dry.
11. Dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |