Bisque Imports / Alphabet Soup Technique Sheet
Alphabet Soup Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
This project combines multiple Tag-Alongs with our new Sprinkles colors for a huge dose of fun. Try it with your Summer Camp classes as a unique new project.
5436 Round Tag Along
5826 3/4 inch Alphabet Letter Set
8998 3/4 inch Magnet
CN181-8 Light Kiwi
CN302-8 Bright Caribbean
CN352-8 Bright Sapphire
CN504-8 Neon Orange
CN514-8 Straw Sprinkles
CN517-8 Purple Sprinkles
CN520-8 Caribbean Sprinkles
CN521-8 Kiwi Sprinkles
R2150-8 Square Shader Number 8
R2250-8 Round Brush Number 8
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
| || |
1. Decide what words you'd like to spell out and pick your Tag-Alongs accordingly
2. Paint three coats of Sprinkles colors on top of round Tag-Alongs.
3. Paint three coats of Concept colors on top of Alphabet Tag-Alongs.
4. Using the Square Shader Brush, paint black stripes around the edges of the round Tag-Alongs.
5. Attach one Alphabet Tag-Along to each Round Tag-Along with French Dimensions White.
6. Sit project out to dry.
7. Glaze and fire to cone 06.
8. After firing, use E6000 to attach 3/4 inch magnet to back of Tag-Alongs.
Tip: Challenge campers to spell as many words as they can with the letters in their name. It's a fun and educational game
| Click here to view and download the Image! |