Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Position the LOVE silk screen design in the plate center, then secure one side using ¾" Art Tape.
3. Apply a small amount of Black Licorice to your palette. Dip your finger in the French Dimensions color, then rub the color into small areas of the screen image at a time. Dab and smooth the paint into the screen until all areas are filled with color.
4. Once completed, gently lift and remove the silk screen and art tape. Immediately rinse the silk screen off to remove any glaze.
5. Create a wavy border around the plate center and on the plate rim with 3 coats of Bright Caribbean. Let dry.
6. Fill in each rope section using a detail brush and Bright Butternut. Let dry.
7. Fill in each letter shape with a detail brush and 3 coats of Neon Red. Let dry.
8. Use a detail brush and Dark Black to touch up any areas of the silk screen design, if needed. Let dry.