Since we opened our doors in 1999, our company has been associated with innovation - in our shapes, in our approach to business and in our approach to how we care for our customers. Since that time, the industry has evolved. Our customers are more knowledgeable and savvy than ever before. A clay body that is compatible with all major glazes is not just a good idea, it is vital. In order for our industry to continue to evolve things can't stay the same.That's why we have dedicated much time and energy to creating the next generation of bisque.
Got Shivering? Buy Blue Label Bisque.
Bisque Imports has a solution for shivering: Blue Label Bisque. You know how good it feels to get back to basics? Good, right? That's what we did when we created Blue Label. We started from the ground up, literally. The Blue Label clay formulation is where it all starts and is of utmost importance.
Here's the scoop:
- "We employed several laboratories, clay engineers and professors in obtaining the best materials so that we could be assured that we were creating the best bisque possible.
- "We implemented new procedures for maximum kiln efficiency and performance in our manufacturing facility.
- "Our manufacturer produces products exclusively for Bisque Imports.
- "We do not share our clay with anyone else.
- "All of these steps give us the control we need to ensure that our bisque remains the best performing, best looking and best selling product in the industry.
It has been a long road and we pioneered new routes during the journey to create the finest bisque in the industry. We continually test our bisque with all major manufacturers' glazes and consistently achieve excellent results! In fact, since we started shipping Blue Label in October 2009, our success rate is 99.98%!
If you have never experienced Blue Label, we are happy to send free samples of this product to you for your own testing anytime. Contact us to give it a try! [email protected]
Try Blue Label: the next generation of bisque.