Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes Circle Stickers Contact Paper (optional) Detail Brush Scissors (optional) Small Pin Water
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Adhere circle-shaped stickers throughout the inside of bowl. Instead of stickers, you can also choose to use contact paper to create your own circles. Cut out multiple circles, remove the backing on each, then firmly adhere to bowl surface.
3. Paint the inside of the bowl with 3-4 coats of Light Taupe. Once dry, gently remove each circle sticker with a small pin.
4. Apply Glaze Awayz in thin rings extending around the outside of the bowl. Allow Glaze Awayz to dry completely.
5. Once dry, paint the outside of the bowl with 3 coats of Really Red. Once dry, use a small pin to gently remove the Glaze Awayz rings from the bowl surface. If needed, touch up each ring using the tapered end of a paintbrush.