Bisque Imports / Bon Appetit Technique Sheet
Bon Appetit Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
This spunky Chef's bowl is just what your recipe has been missing!
2336 MaKensie Bowl
CN142-8 Bright Aqua
CN201-8 Light Grey
CN253-8 Dark Black
CN312-8 Bright Ginger
CN313-8 Dark Ginger
CN372-8 Bright Honeysuckle
CN384-8 Fruit Punch
SG595-0 Soft Grip Gold Taklon Script Liner
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Pencil or Thin Permanent Marker
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Using the template as a guide, sketch the chef face image onto the inside surface of the bowl.
3. Fill in the chef hat with 3-4 coats of Ivory. Use the same color to paint the outside ring of the eye.
4. Paint the middle section of each eye with 3 coats of Bright Aqua. Once dry, paint the inner section with Dark Black.
5. Fill in the two half-circles on each cheek with 3 coats of Bright Honeysuckle.
6. Fill in the remaining face area with 3-4 coats of Bright Ginger. Let dry.
7. Fill in the lower dip of the nose with 3 coats of Dark Ginger.
8. Paint the background with 3-4 coats of Fruit Punch. Let dry.
9. Fill in the moustache and each eyebrow with 2 coats of Dark Black.
10. Using a liner brush and Dark Black, outline the cheek circles, the eyes, the nose, the face, and hat. Use the same color and brush to paint in the mouth line and collar.
11. Accent the chef's hat using a liner brush and Light Grey. Outline with a detail brush and Dark Black.
12. Use painter's tape to mask stripes on the outside of the bowl. Paint each unmasked stripe with 3 coats of Dark Black. Once dry, remove painter's tape.
13. Dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || || Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |