Bisque Imports / Burst of Joy Vase Technique Sheet
Burst of Joy Vase Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
This little vase will seriously brighten anyone's day...especially when you pair it with a fresh bunch of flowers!
698 Small Heart Vase
CN021-8 Light Saffron
CN253-8 Dark Black
CN293-8 Dark Purple
CN371-8 Light Honeysuckle
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
#3/0 Royal Aqualon Brush 2250
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
| || |
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Using a round brush, paint the inside of vase with a wash of Dark Purple.
3. As the inside dries, paint the outside of vase with 2-3 solid coats of Light Saffron. Leave top edge of vase white. Tip: You may use sandpaper to sand off any dry bits of paint along the edge.
4. Paint flowers with large petals in Light Honeysuckle. After you paint three coats of Light Honeysuckle, paint smaller Dark Purple flowers inside of each flower.
5. Outline and accent flowers in Dark Black with the #3/0 Royal Aqualon Brush 2250.
6. Let dry. Dip in Pure Brilliance Clear Glaze. Fire to cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || || Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |