Disposable bowl (for grout mix) Paintbrush Paper towels Plastic gloves Plastic spoon (to mix grout) Q-Tips Water
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Using a Q-tip and Weldbond as glue, adhere Gold Glitter Smoothies tiles to the body of the penguin.
2. Adhere Celeste Blue Glitter Smoothies to the center of each upper butterfly wing.
3. Adhere Medium Blue Glitter Smoothies to the center of each lower butterfly wing.
4. Adhere Pretty Pink Glitter Smoothies to the remaining area of each butterfly wing. .
5. Allow project to dry before grouting.
GROUTING INSTRUCTIONS : 1. Pour grout into a disposable bowl. 2. Use a plastic spoon to mix in small amounts of water until you achieve an oatmeal consistency. 3. Spread grout mix over project surface, allowing the grout to fill in all gaps between the tiles. Wear plastic gloves to keep your hands clean. 4. Allow project to dry for approximately 15-30 minutes, then wipe off excess grout with a paper towel.
6. Once grouted, paint the edges with acrylics if desired.