Assorted Paintbrushes Detail Brush Water Water-based Marker
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. On your palette, mix 10 parts Colorobbia Matte Glaze to 1 part Limelicious to create a pastel matte shade.
3. Apply 3 coats of the Limelicious Matte Glaze mixture to the clock face and the side edges around the clock face, then allow project to dry.
4. Use 3 coats of Limelicious (unmixed) to paint the area around the clock face, the base of the clock, and the tip of of the bell. Let dry.
5. Apply 3 coats of Mermaid's Song to to the inner ring around the clock face and the raised edges around the clock face.
6. Use a detail brush and Mermaid's Song to trace over the hour marks on the clock face. Let dry.
7. Use a water-based marker to sketch "Whatever, I'm late anyways" and a scrambling of hour numbers on the clock face. Use a detail brush and Black Swan to trace over each letter and number, then allow project to dry completely.
8. Fire completed project to cone 06.
9. Once fired, assemble the clock body and clock hands of your choice to your project, and enjoy!