Black Sharpie Marker Elmer's Clear Gel Glue Hairspray Silver Sharpie Spoon Toothpick
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Sketch a wave shape onto the 6" clear base with a black Sharpie marker.
2. Fill in the bottom half of the wave by arranging Medium Blue Opal Buffalo Chips in a mosaic-like fashion.
TIP: As you work, use pinpoints of Elmer's Clear Gel Glue to glue each Buffalo Chip to the clear base.
3. Arrange Turquoise Blue Opal Buffalo Chips to fill in the upper half of the wave.
4. Add dimension to the wave by adding a second layer of Sky Blue Transparent Buffalo Chips to the wave.
5. Create seaspray by adding scattered amounts of coarse White Opal frit to the wave. Concentrate the most frit at the wave tip, then scattered a light amount of frit to the wave body.
6. Lightly spritz project with hairspray to secure frit in place.
7. Write the camper's name with a Silver Sharpie on the Thinfire Paper. Position completed project on the Thinfire and transfer to kiln. Contour fuse using the firing schedule provided in the PDF download.