Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes Ballpoint Pen or Pencil Cardstock Hole Punch Reinforcements Paint Dotters Scissors Masking Tape
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Begin by sketching the lines of your banners onto your plate with a pen or pencil.
2. Draw a triangle on cardstock with pen or pencil. Cut the shape out with scissors and trace it repeatedly along your previously sketched lines. Make sure to leave a little space in between each triangle! Note : If you wanted to use a background color, you could cut your triangles out of contact paper and paint your background on top. Then, simply peel off with a straight pin and begin your designs!
3. Using dotters, brushes, tape and reinforcement stickers, paint unique designs on each triangle. To mix it up, try painting several solid colors to make the patterns stand out more.
4. Using a thin detail brush, outline the triangles with Dark Black and fill in the lines connecting them.
5. Write out your message in pen or pencil on the top left section of your platter. Using a thin brush, paint the message in light kiwi.