Bisque Imports / Choose Wisely Technique Sheet
Choose Wisely Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Control your own destiny with this Star Wars inspired light switch cover!
904 Single Rocker Plate
8013 Art Tape Assortment
CN201-8 Light Grey
CN253-8 Dark Black
CN507-8 Neon Red
CN512-8 Green Apple
SARALRED Saral Transfer Paper
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Cut out the provided template and piece of Saral Transfer Paper of similar size.
3. Position the Saral Paper - red side facing down - onto the bisque surface with the printed template on top. Secure in place with Art Tape.
4. Use a pen to trace the template design. Once traced, remove the Saral paper and template to reveal the transferred design.
5. Fill in the "Light Side" letters with a detail brush and 2-3 coats of Dark Black. Let dry.
6. On each lightsaber, paint the hilt (handle) with 3 coats of Light Grey. Let dry.
7. Paint the "Light Side" lightsaber beam with a detail brush and 3 coats of Green Apple. Paint the "Dark Side" saber beam with 3 coats of Neon Red. Let dry.
8. Secure Art Tape across the surface, slightly above the center, to separate the shape in half.
9. Fill in the bottom half background area with 2-3 coats of Dark Black. Paint around the lightsaber and around the "Dark Side" letters so that they remain unpainted white. Allow paint to dry.
10. Use a detail brush and 2-3 coats of Dark Black to outline and accent each lightsaber. Let dry.
11. Once complete, dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |