0 Royal Soft Grip SG585 Detail Brush Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes Pencil Water
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Use an assortment of Art Tape to create a sectional burst design.
2. Using the 0 Royal Soft Grip SG585 Detail Brush, fill in the divided sections using Dark Caribbean. Paint some solid and outline others. Fill in the outlined areas with stripes or dots. Evenly distribute color throughout the plate to create balance.
3. Paint random sections Neon Chartreuse. TIP: Be sure to add a little pattern with this color too! Feel free to add as much or little as you'd like with all the colors!
4. Last but not least, finish decorating the piece with Neon Green. Once dry, remove Art Tape.
5. Using the tapered end of a Royal Aqualon paint brush scrape off any unwanted paint and clean up your edges.