Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
To view our video on how to use mask 'n peel, click here.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Using the clover template and transfer paper, trace clover onto outer edge of bowl. Apply an even layer of Glaze Awayz on all clovers and let dry.
3. Starting with the Bright Salsa, create a circle about 4 inches in diameter on the inside base of the bowl. Continue gradually up the bowl blending Bright Salsa to Bright Papaya, Light Straw to Light Kiwi, and finishing with Bright Aqua. Use water to blend if needed.
4. Apply a solid 2-3 coats of Bright Kelp on the outside of the bowl.
5. Once bowl is dry, use the straight pin to pull masking off of bowl. Once started, feel free to use your hands for easier control!
6. Once you have peeled off all of the masks, it's time to start decorating all of the clovers! We did dots, stripes, zig zags, and more! The possibilities are endless.
7. Dip in Pure Brilliance Dipping Glaze. Fire to cone 06.