Bisque Imports / Count Your Blessings Technique Sheet
Count Your Blessings Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
This simply elegant cross plaque is the perfect addition to any home.
BIM567 Yellow Glow Foil Mosaic Tiles 20 mm
BIM582 Sea Green Smoothies
BIM8048-2 Gothic Cross Plaque - XL
BIM-White-8oz White Grout
RAA-5117 Cadmium Green
ST356 Wheel Mosaic Nipper
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Use a pencil and the provided template as a reference to sketch the design onto the mosaic surface.
2. Using Weldbond as adhesive and a Wheel Mosaic Nipper to cut tiles to the desired size, adhere 4 Yellow Glow Foil mosaic tiles to the center of the cross plaque.
3. Along the top and bottom points of the cross, adhere a curved row of 3 Yellow Glow Foil tiles.
4. Use a Wheel Mosaic Nipper to cut a Yellow Glow Foil tile in half to create two triangles. Adhere a triangle piece to each of the arched points along the top and bottom plaque edge.
5. Repeat step #3 and #4 to adhere Yellow Glow Foil tiles to the left and right points of the cross plaque.
6. Fill in the remaining areas of the cross with an assortment of Sea Green Smoothies.
7. Allow project to dry for 24 hours then follow the grouting instructions to grout your project using White grout.
8. Allow grout to dry for 24 hours. Then, use a paintbrush to paint the inner and outer edges with 2 coats of Cadmium Green. Let dry.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |