Bisque Imports / Cozy Cafe Technique Sheet
Cozy Cafe Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Think outside the box with Art Tape and Decorative Stickies. Specially designed with low tack to reduce residue, creating this cozy mug design is as easy as 1-2-3!
406 Straightlaced Mug
8001 Circle ¾" Decorative Stickies
8009 1/4" Art Tape
CN022-8 Bright Saffron
CN151-8 Light Blue Spruce
CN272-8 Bright Jade
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Create three stripes around the mug using 1/4" Art Tape.
3. Cut multiple Circle ¾" Decorative Stickies in half, then firmly adhere side-by-side directly beneath each masked stripe.
4. Alternate using 3 coats each of Light Blue Spruce and Bright Jade to fill in each section on the outside surface of the mug.
5. Paint the handle of the mug with 3 coats of Bright Jade. Let dry.
6. Once dry, remove Art Tape and Decorative Stickies from the surface.
7. Paint the inside of the mug with 3 coats of Bright Saffron. Let dry.
8. Dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |