0 Royal Soft Grip SG585 Detail Brush 6 Royal Aqualon 2250 Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes Pencil Water
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Draw a rim around the mug (approximately one inch from the top) to create a hat.
3. Place the mug in front of you so that the handle is to one side. Starting at the rim you just created, draw a curved line to the left and right to create GrannyÃƒÆ’Ã†'Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Âs hair line. Continue the hairline by drawing a line from the curved line to the bottom of the mug.
4. Paint top and inside of the mug Really Red.
5. Paint the face Bright Blush. Using a pencil, draw glasses and outline with Dark Black and 0 Royal Soft Grip Detail Brush. Add Dark Black eyes in center of each lens.
6. Paint hair Light Grey. Outline hairline and add accents with Dark Black.
7. Add nose and mouth in Dark Black. For cheeks, blot Light Honeysuckle using a dry brush.
8. Paint handle and outline bottom of hat in Dark Black.