Bisque Imports / Cozy Friends Technique Sheet
Cozy Friends Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Add scented oil and light up this sweet rustic owl to create a cozy space--anywhere!
2939 Owl Votive
CY103-4 Desert Pine
CY116-4 Lava Slate
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Paint the outer area of each eye with 3 coats of Hearthstone. Use the same color to paint the belly of the owl.
3. Paint the remaining body area of the owl, around the eyes and belly, with 3-4 coats of Sand.
4. Paint each inner eye with 2-3 coats of Desert Pine.
5. Paint the beak with a detail brush and Lava Slate.
6. Accent the owl's Sand-painted feathers with a detail brush and Lava Slate. Let dry.
7. Fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || || Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |