Bisque Imports / Creative Mess Technique Sheet
Creative Mess Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Get out the spray bottles: this craft will have your campers spritzing away. Creative messes are the best kind of messes - and the most fun, too!
Download the Technique Sheet PDF for more tips, techniques, and project info!
CNVST-1212 Canvas Stretched 12" x 12"
RAA-5108 Cadmium Yellow
RAA-5110 Cadmium Red
RAA-5120 Mars Black
RAA-5109 Cadmium Orange
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Use a marker to sketch a silhouette shape of your choice on a sheet of contact paper. Once sketched, cut out the silhouette shape, remove the protective backing, then adhere to the canvas surface.
2. In spritzing bottles, create an assortment of color washes by mixing 1 part paint to 1 part water.
3. Using the assortment of mixed color washes, spritz color onto the canvas surface to create a cool background effect. Once complete, allow project to dry completely.
4. Once dry, gently remove the contact paper silhouette shape from the canvas surface.
5. Using 2-3 coats of your choice of color, fill in the silhouette shape. Or, use an assortment of paint colors to add your own unique designs to the silhouette shape. Allow project to dry completely.
6. If desired, use 2-3 coats of Black to add your own saying or quote to your canvas project! Once complete, allow project to dry completely.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |