Bisque Imports / Crystal Ball Glass Bracelet Technique Sheet
Crystal Ball Glass Bracelet Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Let campers transform scrap glass into magical crystal ball bracelets (or add these baubles to key chains, wind chimes, and more!)
956 8" Square Tile
CFKITF Frit Kit - Fine
D15481 Aleene's Glass & Bead Glue
GBITS100 Clear Transparent Bits
SP-860 Gunmetal Linked Bracelet
ST356 Wheel Mosaic Cutter
ST540 Thinfire Shelf Paper
Small Mixing Cups
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Place a sheet of thinfire shelf paper onto the 8" Square Tile to create a portable assembly surface.
2. Use an angled straw to scoop and mix a small amount of assorted fine frit into a small cup, then mix.
3. Pour a dime-sized amount of the frit mixture onto the thinfire paper. Use a Q-tip to mold the frit into an ant hill shaped pile.
4. Use a Wheel Mosaic Cutter to nip Clear bits into quarters. Place one quarter piece onto the frit pile.
5. Repeat this process, using an assortment of different frit mixtures, until at least twelve different piles have been made and capped.
6. Spritz frit piles with non-aerosol hairspray to secure in place.
7. Write the camper's name with a Silver Sharpie on the Thinfire. Fire to a Full Fuse using Spectrum's 6-segment firing schedule.
8. Once fired, use pinpoints of Aleene's Glass & Bead glue to attach the frit pebbles to the bracelet on each round disk.
| Click here to view and download the Image!|