Bisque Imports / Daddy's Little Zoo Technique Sheet
Daddy's Little Zoo Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Lions and gators and monkeys, oh my! This frame has it all.
1806 Triple Frame
Animal Tag-Alongs - Assorted
CN162-8 Bright Wintergreen
CN201-8 Light Grey
CN253-8 Dark Black
CN281-8 Light Brown
CN311-8 Light Ginger
CN312-8 Bright Ginger
CN313-8 Dark Ginger
CN511-8 Sunflower Yellow
CN512-8 Green Apple
FD258 Pure White French Dimensions
Assorted Aqualon Brushes
3/4" Painter's Tape
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
| || |
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Lay frame horizontally. Place strips of painter's tape vertically beginning at left edge of frame.
3. Paint 2-3 coats of Light Grey onto the frame. Remove tape once the color is dry.
4. Using a pencil, write "daddy's little zoo" at the top of the frame. Paint over the words a detail brush and Bright Wintergreen. Be sure to paint 2 coats to ensure the color is bold.
5. Use Bright Wintergreen and the detail brush to create thin blades of grass at the base of the frame.
6. Use an assortment of underglaze colors to paint each animal tag-along, as desired.
7. Once dry, apply a bit of Pure White French Dimensions to the back of each animal and gently press each one onto the frame.
8. Once complete, dip project in Pure Brilliance and fire to cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || || Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |