Bisque Imports / Dandelion Dream Technique Sheet
Dandelion Dream Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
This great combo is perfect for storing cotton swabs, housing a small herb garden, or displaying some lovely flowers!
246 Lafayette Tray
370 Square Shot Glass (3)
CN253-8 Dark Black
CN507-8 Neon Red
CN512-8 Green Apple
0 Royal Soft Grip SG585 Detail Brush
Assorted Aqualon Brushes
Hole Reinforcement Stickers
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
| || |
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Tape off the inside rectangle of the tray. Next, place reinforcement stickers in straight horizontal lines. We left about a half inch in between each row.
3. Using three solid coats of the Green Apple, paint the outside and back of the tray. Be sure to leave the middle inside rectangle of the tray unpainted.
4. While tray is drying, sketch three abstract dandelion designs on the shot glasses.
5. Paint dandelions Neon Red. Outline each flower with Dark Black and add details such as small lines or dots.
6. Gently remove the stickers from the tray with a straight pin. Add tiny Dark Black dots to create accents.
7. Dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || || Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |