Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Cut painters tape in pieces to fit horizontally across the center of each egg.
3. Pair the colors accordingly. These will be the matching colors per egg: CN121-8 & CN111-8 CN271-8 & CN302-8 CN041-8 & CN062-8 CN011-8 & CN022-8 CN371-8 & CN373
4. Paint eggs all over the platter using the color pairs noted above.
5. Using a pencil sketch a heart and two swirls on either handle of the tray. Fill in using Bright Grape. Using the Aqualon Liner, create tiny dots in Bright Grape around each egg, as well as around the edge of the tray.