Bisque Imports / Down by the Sea Technique Sheet
Down by the Sea Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Now, wherever your office is, the sea isn't far away!
777 By the Sea Card Holder
AG401-4 Marbled Celadon
AG402-4 Turquoise Haze
AG404-4 Winter Fog
AG406-4 Aged Moss
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
| || |
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Paint the back surface with 3 coats of Winter Fog.
3. Paint the bottom, the top edge, and all sides with three solid coats of Smokestack.
4. Paint the bottom half of each starfish with a coat of Aged Moss. Paint the top half, including the backside of the starfish, with one coat of Winter Fog.
5. Slightly dampen a small brush with water and blend the colors until the color separation disappears. Repeat with two more coats and blending strokes.
6. Repeat steps four and five on the center shell with Winter Fog and Turquoise Haze. Blend well.
7. If necessary, clean up any messy edges by applying one last coat of Smokestack.
8. Paint tiny Marbled Celadon dots on each starfish.
9. Dip in Pure Brilliance. Fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || || Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |