Acheive broad coverage on your large ceramic pieces. Duncan brushes work great for painting your unfinished ceramic pieces!
- They are excellent brushes for students because they can endure rough handling and brush abuse.
- Duncan Discovery Brushes are identified by their waterproof clear acrylic handles with teal markings and handle tip.
- They can be used for a variety of underglazes, glazes, and non-fired color products.
- Brushes should be washed with clean water and dried flat after each use.
- To give it the most thorough cleaning, use the Duncan Brush Cleaner. This will loosen any dried paint particles that may build up and contaminate a medium.
This product is manufactured by Duncan Enterprises. Bisque Imports proudly manufactures and distributes a variety of products. For the most up to date product information, vendor news, and best practices, click here.