Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes Ballpoint Pen or Pencil Detail Writers Medium Writer Tips Scissors Tape Transfer Paper
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Download, print and cut out the Easter Bunny template. Tape the template in the desired spot on your piece, then trace it onto your Athena Charger with transfer paper.
2. Alternating between Bright Saffron, Neon Orange, Bright Purple, and Really Red, fill in the sections of the Easter Egg. Tip: For extra crisp lines, use auto detailing tape to designate sections of your Easter Egg.
3. With a medium round brush, fill in the Easter Bunny's details with Bright Pink and Bright Aqua. Or, you may choose to fill Detail Writers with each color and pool the glazes in your sections.
4. Using a Detail Writer with a Medium tip, trace the outline in Dark Black.
5. As your details dry, dip a fan brush in Bright Kiwi. Lightly wisp along the bottom edge of the platter to create grass.