Fan Frenzy Technique Sheet
|Are you ready for some football? If you aren't, this platter sure will help you get in the mood! Perfect for entertaining while your favorite team is on!
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Are you ready for some football?! If you aren't this platter sure will help you get in the mood! Perfect for entertaining while your favorite team is on! Nothing like showing some team spirit!
279 Rim Rectangle Platter
1350 Football Bowl
CN074-8 Really Red
CN113-8 Dark Delft
CN253-8 Dark Black
CN302-8 Bright Caribbean
CN333-8 Dark Olive
CN511-8 Sunflower Yellow
CN521-8 Kiwi Sprinkles
0 Royal Soft Grip SG585 Detail Brush
Assorted Aqualon Brushes
Image of Your Favorite Team Logo
1/4" Painter's Tape
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
| || |
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Using the painter's tape, block off the inside rectangle. Once complete, create yard lines with the painter's tape about two inches apart (We used six pieces).
3. Next, cut out your team's logo and place on top of contact paper. Cut around the logo to create a contact paper template and adhere to the center of the platter/field.
4. Paint three solid coats of Kiwi Sprinkles in the center part of the platter to create the field.
5. Paint the stands Sunflower Yellow to match the Steelers colors. Feel free to paint the stands to match your favorite team. Once you have completed three solid coats on your platter remove all tape and contact paper from the center.
6. Take your team logo and place on top of transfer paper. Cut paper to fit into the space you allowed for the team logo on the field.
7. Place the transfer paper on the piece with the logo on top and trace using a pen.
8. Now paint logo accordingly. Once complete, outline field in Dark Black.
9. Using the rounded end of a paintbrush, dip into different colors of paint to create small dots that will act as the fans sitting in the stadium. Use colors that reflect your favorite team!
10. Paint three solid coats of Dark Black on the back of the platter.
11. Paint football bowl reflecting your team's spirit colors.
12. Dip in Clear Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || || Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |