Bisque Imports / Fantastic Mr. Fox Technique Sheet
Fantastic Mr. Fox Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Embrace your inner woodland spirit with this foxy glass project.
For step-by-step photos and additional project information, download the PDF!
CF-20-200S-F-C White Opalescent Frit - Coarse
BC-20-171S-F Orange Transparent Buffalo Chips
BC-8-233-74S-F Turquoise Blue Opalescent Buffalo Chips
BC-20-533-1S-F Sky Blue Transparent Buffalo Chips
GBITS-1009S-F Black Opalescent Bits
4GBS-6-100S-ICE-F 6 In. Square Clear Ice Transparent
ST540 Thinfire Paper
Black Sharpie Marker
Elmer's Clear Glue
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. If needed, sketch a fox shape design on the 6" clear base with a black Sharpie marker.
2. Create and fill in the fox body with Orange Transparent Buffalo Chips. As you work, secure glass components in place with pinpoints of Elmer's Clear Glue.
3. Use a spoon to fill in the cheek and belly areas of the fox with coarse White Opalescent Frit. Lightly spritz project with hairspray to secure frit in place.
4. Adhere a Black Opalescent Bit to each eye and the nose with pinpoints of glue.
5. Fill in the background area with a mix of Turquoise Blue Opalescent and Sky Blue Transparent Buffalo Chips.
6. Position completed project on the Thinfire and transfer to kiln. Full fuse using the firing schedule provided in the PDF download.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |