Farm to Table Technique Sheet
|Perfect for a summer meal full of fresh produce! This ceramic bisque project adds the perfect touch of fresh to any kitchen with our Coupe Dinnerware set.
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Perfect for a summer meal full of fresh produce!
100 Coupe Salad
110 Coupe Dinner
CN033-8 Dark Butternut
CN062-8 Bright Salsa
CN181-8 Light Kiwi
CN221-8 Light Blush
CN253-8 Dark Black
CN516-8 Really Red Sprinkles
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Pencil or Thin Permanent Marker
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
Lightly wipe each piece with a damp sponge to prepare for painting.
Coupe Dinner: 1. Refer to the template provided to sketch the banana illustrations throughout the center of the plate.
2. Fill in each banana with 3 coats of Light Blush and each banana peel with 3 coats of Dark Butternut. Let dry.
3. With a detail brush, outline and accent each banana with Dark Black.
4. In the background of the plate center, paint small leaves using a detail brush and Light Kiwi.
5. Paint the rim with 3 coats of Bright Salsa. Let dry.
Coupe Salad: 1. Reference the template provided to sketch the apple illustration in the center of the plate.
2. Draw and cut out a 5 'â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¾" diameter circle from contact paper. Remove the backing, then adhere to the center of the plate.
3. Use strips of painter's tape to mask stripes on the rim.
4. Paint each unmasked stripe with 3 coats of Dark Butternut. Once dry, remove the painter's tape and contact paper.
5. Paint each leaf with 3 coats of Light Kiwi.
6. Paint the polka dots on the apple illustration using a detail brush and 3 coats of Bright Salsa.
7. Paint the remaining area of the apple with 3 coats of Really Red Sprinkles. Let dry.
8. With a detail brush and Dark Black, outline the apple illustration.
Once completed, dip each piece in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || || Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |