Bisque Imports / Feelin' Froggy Technique Sheet
Feelin' Froggy Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Artists of all ages will love creating their own unique tree frog. As an added bonus, mosaic Smoothie tiles come in a wide assortment of shapes and their super smooth edges are perfect for kids!
BIM524 Radiant Red Glitter Mosaic Tiles 20 mm
BIM585 Medium Blue Smoothies
BIM590 Orange Smoothies
BIM591 Grass Green Smoothies
BIM8029-2 Frog Plaque
BIM-Black-1lb Black Grout
RAA-113 Primary Cyan 120ml
ST356 Wheel Mosaic Nipper
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Use a pencil and the provided template as a reference to sketch the design onto the mosaic surface.
2. Using Weldbond as adhesive and a Wheel Mosaic Nipper to cut tiles to the desired size, adhere a Radiant Red Glitter mosaic tiles - nipped around the edge to create a circle - to each eye.
2. Adhere Orange Smoothies to the tips of each frog leg.
3. On each side of the frog's trunk (body), and above and below the frog's thighs, adhere a line of Medium Blue Smoothies bordering the surface edges.
4. Fill the remaining area of the frog's body and legs by adhering Grass Green Smoothies.
5. Allow project to dry for 24 hours then follow the grouting instructions to grout your project using Black grout.
6. Allow grout to dry for 24 hours. Then, use a paintbrush to paint the inner and outer edges with 2 coats of Primary Cyan. Let dry.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |