Floral Frenzy Technique Sheet
|These bold, and gorgeous coasters will have you inviting friends over for drinks just to show them off! They'll be begging to know where you got them.
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
These bold and gorgeous coasters will have you inviting friends over for drinks just to show them off!
CF200F Carolina Frit White Fine
GBS4-100-Ice 4" Square Clear
GBS12-226-74 Opaque Amazon Green Glass Blank
GBS12-233-74 Opaque Turquoise Blue Glass Blank
GBS12-267-72 Sunflower Glass Blank
GBS12-2702 Opaque Orange Glass Blank
GL02 Black Glassline Pens
SP422 Klyr Fire Glass Glue
ST540 Thinfire Paper
TCW157 Flower Frenzy Template
TCW157s Small Flower Frenzy Template
TCW173s Small Mini Mums
Fine Tip Sharpie
Small Plastic Cups
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
| || |
1. Before you begin, take the 12 inch glass blanks in various colors and score and cut into 9 separate 4 inch squares. To make a set of four, you'll need 4 clear 4 inch squares and 4 4 inch squares in assorted colors.
2. Once you've chosen your stencil, arrange on one of the 4 inch clear square blanks. Using a fine tip Sharpie, trace the outline of the design onto your glass. Lift the stencil off the piece, and repeat on three other clear square blanks.
3. Attach a fine detail writer tip to a Black Glassline pen. Outline the design of the Crafter's Workshop stencil with the Glassline pen, being cahreful to not let the ink get too thick. If you wish, you may use a fine detail brush and paint the outlines directly onto the glass blank.
4. Allow the Glassline to dry naturally, or use a blowdryer on a very low setting. It's important to not try to dry the outline too quickly, as it may cause the Glassline paint to crack.
5. Once dry, fill the area inside of the outlines with a thin layer of Klyr-Fire glue. Using the tapered end of a straw or a wooden skewer, move White Opal Fine Frit into place on top of your Klyr-Fire outlines.
6. After applying frit, spritz with hairspray to secure frit. Cahrefully place a piece of colored glass on top of the frit design.
7. Place your hands on both sides of the project and cahrefully flip upside down so that the clear glass is facing up. From top to bottom, the order of the project should be : Clear Glass, Glassline, Frit layer, Colored Glass Blank.
8. Fire using the firing schedule provided in the PDF.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || || Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |