Bisque Imports / Flower Frenzy Technique Sheet
Flower Frenzy Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
The Crafter's Workshop stencils make great frit stencils!
Assorted Carolina Frit - Fine
4GBS-10-100S-ICE-F 10 In. Square Clear Ice Transparent
4GBS-10-200S-F 10 In. Square White Opalescent
SM9504 Jumpin' Jack Mold
SP-8234 Glas Tac
TCW157 Flower Frenzy - 12" X 12" Template
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly spritz the White Opalescent glass blank with hairspray to give the surface tackiness.
2. Position the stencil flat onto the glass base.
3. Apply an even layer of assorted fine Carolina Frit over the stencil design areas using a small plastic spoon.
4. With the stencil still in place, apply pinpoints of Glas Tac to secure the frit within the open design areas.
5. Very gently lift the stencil from the glass base, ensuring the frit design areas stay intact.
6. If needed, use a toothpick or a small paintbrush to touch up any design areas. Allow project to dry completely.
7. Cap the project with a sheet of Clear Transparent.
8. Full fuse using Spectrum's 6-segment firing schedule.
9. Once fired, slump project in the Jumpin' Jack Mold.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |