Bisque Imports / Forever to Thee Technique Sheet
Forever to Thee Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
We may be biased, but we think NC is the greatest state ever! Choose your state and paint away.
OCC-33-NC North Carolina State Ornament
CN142-8 Bright Aqua
CN162-8 Bright Wintergreen
CN202-8 Bright Grey
CN352-8 Bright Sapphire
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
| || |
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Gently sketch any major bodies of water (ours is the Atlantic Ocean on the far right!) on the ornament.
3. With a detail brush and Bright Grey, paint a small heart in the area where your city is located. Paint straight lines radiating from the heart, extending to the edge.
4. Using a detail brush and 3 coats of Bright Aqua, fill in the bodies of water.
5. With a pencil, sketch out a phrase that exemplifies your state. We wrote, "In my mind I'm goin' to Carolina" with a detail brush and Bright Sapphire.
6. Sponge the edges (up until the edges of the water) with Bright Wintergreen, making sure not to sponge the heart.
7. Dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || || Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |