Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Using the Pistol Grip Cutter, score the Red Opaque Glass Blank and cut to a 6" square shape. Break along the score with Running Pliers. Note: You can get four projects out of this blank!
2. Arrange Amazon Green Strips vertically on top of your blank. Mark where you need to cut with a marker, then use a Wheel Mosaic cutter to nip off the extra length. Space out and line the Strips up on your blank, and secure with a thin line of glue.
3. Once your strips are lined up, fill in the spaces between with Medium Cherry Red Frit. It is important to make sure the frit is level so the layers above will lay evenly once fired.
4. Layer White Stringers on top of frit. Break to fit within the space.
5. With a permanent marker, outline the half circle along a straight edge of your Opaque White Block. Score the line and break along the score with pliers. Lay on your piece and secure with Elmer's Blue Gel Glue.
6. Create Frosty's face with two Black Pebbles for eyes and a small piece of Orange glass.
7. Personalize your piece by adding a hat and embellishing Frosty as you please!
8. Let Dry. Contour fuse using the 6 segment program provided.
Tip: Reduce your waste by using any glass bits you have to decorate this Frosty Fellow! This is an easy and cost-effective way to ensure a unique project!