Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Create flower petals using Wheeled Mosaic Cutters to nip the Glass Bits into a Nipping Bowl.
2. Pinwheel Flowers: Nip Glass Bits in half along the diagonal.
3. Groovy Flowers: Nip the two lower corners off the Glass Bits. From the bottom-left corner of your Glass Bit, start the nip about an 1/8" inside. Angle the Wheeled Mosaic Cutters toward the top-left corner. Repeat on the right side. You will have pieces that look like flower pots. Cut 5 or 6 petals for each flower.
4. Using the Toothpick, apply a pinpoint of Glue to the edge of each Petal and place on Glass Blank in a circular pattern.
5. Nip the sides off a Glass Bit of a contrasting color. Start each nip in the middle of each side about 1/8" from the edge. The Wheeled Mosaic Cutters should be parallel to the side being cut. Secure the nipped Glass Bit in place at the center of the flower using a pinpoint of Glue.
6. Continue adding flowers to your design until satisfied.