Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
This is a fun project to have fired by the last day of camp. You'll keep campers occupied with their very own game board!
8013 Art Tape Assortment (optional)
BISQ66 6" Tile
CN142-8 Bright Aqua
CN211-8 Light Taupe
CN253-8 Dark Black
CN262-8 Bright Grape
CN353-8 Dark Sapphire
CN373-8 Dark Honeysuckle
CN384-8 Fruit Punch
CN504-8 Neon Orange
CN511-8 Sunflower Yellow
CN512-8 Green Apple
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Black Ultra-Fine Sharpie
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Using the template, use a fine black Sharpie to sketch the game tile.
3. Paint the lower rectangle with 3 coats of Neon Orange. If needed, use Art Tape to achieve straight edges. Let dry. Remove Art Tape.
4. Repeat step #3, using Bright Aqua, to paint the side box.
5. Above the Neon Orange box, use a detail brush and Dark Sapphire to paint "WORD:."
6. In the Bright Aqua box, use a detail brush and Dark Black to paint each letter of the alphabet.
7. Use Dark Black to paint the hanging bar.
8. With a detail brush and Light Taupe, trace over the hangman outline with small lines.
9. Paint "HANGMAN" at the top of the tile in a rainbow scheme. For this project, we used Fruit Punch, Neon Orange, Sunflower Yellow, Green Apple, Dark Sapphire, Bright Grape, and Dark Honeysuckle. Let dry.
8. Dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
9. Once fired, pick a partner and you're ready to play!
1. Player 1 thinks of a word or phrase.
2. In lower box, Player 1 uses a dry-erase marker to draw a number of dashes equivalent to the number of letters in the word.
3. Player 2 guesses letters to fill in the word.
4. For every correct guess, Player 1 writes the letter in the appropriate space. For every wrong guess, they draw one element of the hangman.
5. As game progresses, draw an X over each alphabet letter guessed.
6. For a longer game, have fun and get creative! Add hair, shoes, clothes - whatever you'd like!
7. If hangman drawing is completed first, Player 1 wins. Player 2 wins if they guess the word first.