Bisque Imports / Happy Crafting Technique Sheet
Happy Crafting Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Bold color and geometric designs come together to create this crafty canvas project perfect for tweens and teens.
CNVST-1212 Stretch Canvas 12" x 12"
CR203 Neon Green
CR206 Neon Yellow
D25086 Collage Pauge
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Mix 1 part Neon Green to 1 part Neon Yellow to create a bright lemongrass color. Use this color to paint the canvas surface. Let dry.
3. Cut out small triangles from an assortment of patterned paper designs, then use a glue stick to adhere each triangle to the canvas.
4. Use a foam brush to brush on 1-2 coats of Collage Pauge over the canvas surface. This fast-drying decoupage will instantly seal the paper cut-outs to the canvas surface. Let dry.
5. Use a pencil to lightly sketch the block letter of your choice.
6. Use a hot glue gun to fill in the letter shape with 1 layer of buttons. Once you complete the first layer of buttons, attach additional layers of buttons to fill in any gaps.
TIP: To get rid of pesky hot glue strings, blast your project with a hair dryer for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Watch as the glue strings instantly disappear!
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |