Bisque Imports / High Seas Technique Sheet
High Seas Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Sail away on the waves of your own creativity! This classic nautical design will be a hit in your store.
543 The Elliptic
CN253-8 Dark Black
CN352-8 Bright Sapphire
CN511-8 Sunflower Yellow
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Use painter's tape to create stripes around the piece. Paint each unmasked stripe with 2-3 coats of Dark Black. Once dry, remove painter's tape.
3. Paint the inside with 3 coats of Sunflower Yellow. Let dry.
4. Paint the Anchor tag-along with 3 coats of Bright Sapphire. Let dry.
5. Dip each piece in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
6. Once fired, use E-6000 Adhesive to attach the Anchor tag-along the center of the vase. Use tape to keep the tag-along in place until the adhesive has completely dried.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || || Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |