Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Use a ruler, a Pistol Grip Glass Cutter, and Running Pliers to cut a 6.5" x 5" rectangle shape from the 7" clear glass base. Score each measured line with the Pistol Grip Glass Cutter, then break along each score line with Running Pliers.
2. Gather an assortment of colored scrap glass or assorted Odd Cuts. Using a Wheeled Mosaic Cutter, nip pieces of assorted scrap glass into small triangle shapes.
3. Arrange the nipped, colored triangles in rows onto the clear glass base in a geometric fashion.
4. Once all pieces have been arranged as desired, use pinpoints of Glas Tac glass glue to secure the glass components in place. Allow project to dry completely.
5. Contour fuse using the 6-segment firing schedule.
6. Once fired, slump project in the Hipster Wavy Soap Dish.