Bisque Imports / Holly Days Technique Sheet
Holly Days Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
This colorful serving platter features a festive design perfect for all of your holiday celebrations.
1950 Large Tree Platter
9591 Paint Dotters
BLS904-8 Strawberry Field
BLS905-8 Snow Queen
BLS918-8 Mint Shake
HSS005 Dusty Clear
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Paint the bottom base area of the platter with 3-4 coats of Strawberry Field. When painting the platter, keep the rim edge unpainted white.
3. Paint the tree area with 3-4 coats of Limelicious. Let dry.
4. Use a Paint Dotter to add polka dots within the tree area with 2 coats of Snow Queen.
5. Overlay each polka dot with 2 coats of Dusty Clear to add sparkles.
6. Add accent lines and dots to each polka dot with 2-3 coats of Mint Shake using a detail brush.
7. Along the rim edges of the platter, paint stripes with 3-4 coats of Strawberry Field using a small round brush. Let dry.
8. Dip in Colorobbia Super Clear Dipping Glaze and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |