Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Paint the center of server with 3-4 coats of Baby Blue.
3. Paint the rim of server with 3-4 coats of Blue Hawaii. Allow paint the dry completely.
4. Pour a small amount of dusting powder (charcoal) into a shallow dish.
5. Pick up the rubbing pad/pouch and dab in powder. For best results, use only a small amount of powder at a time.
6. Position the lotus flower Spolvero design onto the rim of server. Hold design steady and begin rubbing the powdered pouch across its surface. Gently lift design to reveal image transfer.
7. Repeat step #6 to transfer the Spolvero design element around the entire rim surface.
8. With a writer bottle filled with Deep Blue Sea, outline the transferred Spolvero designs along the rim of server. Outline the petals with a solid outline and the angled lines with a dotted outline. Allow paint to dry completely.
9. Fill in each petal with 3-4 coats of Mint Shake.
10. Between each design, along the outer edge of rim, add dots with Ele-Fun. Let dry.
11. Once completed, dip in Colorobbia Super Clear Dipping Glaze and fire to Cone 06.