Mayco - 2 Ounces
Lilac lovers will laud your painting studio’s color choices when you add the Hushed Violet Softees Acrylic Stain to your shelves! This gorgeous hue will offer a soft and unique color palette for your studio artists, and your customers are sure to love this stain! Get some for your pottery painting studio today!
Mayco Softees Acrylic Stains are a water-based unique formulation that is smooth and creamy, perfect for base coating, brushwork, and dry brushing. Opaque coverage can be achieved in one coat, but two thin coats are recommended. Softees Acrylic Stains are non-toxic.
Softees are highly pigmented acrylic paints that can be used on ceramic bisque, wood, fabric, plaster, paper, and metal, and they are more concentrated (less water) than most conventional acrylic craft paints, so it takes fewer coats to get deep, opaque, rich color.
- Shake well to thoroughly mix the contents.
- Apply to ceramic bisque or craft surface of choice. If using on bisque, lightly wipe the bisque surface with a damp sponge to remove dust or dirt.
- Use a synthetic brush for basic application: a base coat brush or a soft hair brush is ideal.
- Apply two thin coats for best results.
- Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Clean brushes in warm water.
- While Softees are self-sealing, you may want to use a sealer to provide extra protection for the decorated surface.
[NOTE: This is an unfired product and is not intended to be fired in a kiln.
This product is manufactured by Mayco. Bisque Imports proudly manufactures and distributes a variety of products. For the most up to date product information, vendor news, and best practices, click here.