Bisque Imports / Ice Cream Social Technique Sheet
Ice Cream Social Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Cool down this summer with this yummy ice cream sundae bowl!
Download the Technique Sheet PDF for more tips, techniques, and project info!
224 Sundae Bowl
BLS902-8 Apricot Stone
BLS904-8 Strawberry Field
BLS919-8 Mermaid's Song
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Along the top rim of bowl, sketch a wavy line with a water-based marker.
3. Below the sketched wavy line, paint the sundae bowl surface with 3 coats of Limoncello, or another color of your choice.
4. With 3 coats each of an assortment of colors, paint stripes, swirls, polka dots, or your own unique design to decorate the outside bowl surface. If needed, sketch your design prior to painting.
5. Within the unpainted white surfaces inside the sundae bowl and along the top wavy rim, add sprinkles with a rainbow assortment of colors. Let dry.
6. Dip in Colorobbia Super Clear Dipping Glaze and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |