Bisque Imports / Ice Princess Technique Sheet
Ice Princess Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Paint our Princess Katy figurine to look just like Elsa from Frozen! (P.s. Download the Technique Sheet PDF to see materials and supplies used to paint our Pretty Princess (#1156) to look like Anna!)
1487 Princess Katy
CN013-8 Dark Straw
CN151-8 Light Blue Spruce
CN221-8 Light Blush
CN244-8 Really White
CN253-8 Dark Black
CN302-8 Bright Caribbean
CN303-8 Dark Caribbean
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Mix 1 part Dark Straw to 3 parts Really White. Use 3-4 coats of this color to paint the hair.
3. Paint the face, around the eyes, the neck, and hands with 3 coats of Light Blush.
4. Paint the crown with 3 coats of Dark Straw.
5. Paint each eye using a detail brush and Light Blue Spruce. Dot the center of each eye with Dark Black.
6. Use 3 coats of Light Blue Spruce to paint the chest and sleeves of the dress, as well as the shoes.
7. Paint the dress top with 3 coats of Bright Caribbean.
8. Paint the upper half of the dress skirt with 3 coats of Bright Caribbean, and the bottom half with Dark Caribbean. Use a damp brush to blend the two colors together.
9. Accent the collar, waist, and hemline with a detail brush and Really White. Let dry.
10. Dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |