Bisque Imports / Laugh Out Loud! Technique Sheet
Laugh Out Loud! Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Express yourself - emoji style! For added fun, encourage campers to create their own unique emoji characters, or add their own silly #hashtag!
For more specific information on material quantities per project, download the PDF!
BISQ66 6" Tile
CN142-8 Bright Aqua
CN244-8 Really White
CN253-8 Dark Black
CN501-8 Neon Yellow
CN504-8 Neon Orange
Water-based Marker or Graphite Pencil
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Light wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Lightly sketch the emoji design onto the tile surface with a pencil or water-based marker.
TIP: Use the provided emoji template as a guide when sketching the design, or encourage campers to create their own emoji characters!
3. Paint the emoji face shape with 3 coats of Neon Yellow.
4. Fill in the teeth area with 3 coats of Really White
5. Paint the background corner areas with 3 coats of Neon Orange.
6. Fill in each tear shape with 3 coats of Bright Aqua.
7. Fill in the eyes and eyebrows with 2-3 coats of Dark Black.
8. Use 2-3 coats of Dark Black to outline the teeth area and to fill in the remaining area of the mouth.
9. Paint the edges of the tile with 2-3 coats of Dark Black. Let dry.
10. Once complete, dip project in Pure Brilliance clear glaze and fire to cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |