Black Permanent Marker Nipping Basket Non-Aerosol Hairspray Plastic Spoon Small Paintbrush
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. On the Apple Jade Opalescent Slab, use a black permanent marker to sketch two flip-flop sandal shapes. Use a Pistol Grip Glass Cutter to score around each shape. Break along each score with the Running Pliers. See provided template. Position onto the glass.
2. Sketch out each sandal strap on the Sunflower Opalescent block. Score and break each strap shape, then position onto each sandal.
3. Use the Wheel Mosaic Cutter to nip the White Opalescent Strip into small triangles. Position the triangles in scattered spots on each sandal. Apply pinpoints of Glas Tac to adhere all pieces to glass.
4. Fill the lower half of glass with Almond Opalescent Buffalo Chips. Overlay with scattered Pale Amber Transparent Buffalo Chips and coarse Pale Amber Transparent Frit. Adhere with Glas Tac.
5. Fill the upper half of background with coarse Medium Blue Opalescent frit using a spoon to dispense. Overlay with medium Sky Blue Transparent Frit in scattered areas.
6. Lightly add medium Ivory Opalescent frit in scattered areas of upper background, and generously across the center of background, where sand meets water.
7. Use a small paintbrush to clear off any frit on each sandal surface. Lightly spritz the project with hairspray.
8. Allow project to dry. Contour fuse using the Spectrum 6 segment firing.