Create a fun, personalized, and unique gift for your favorite teachers!
303 Curvy Charger Plate 5524 Boy Gnome Tag-Along (Quantity according to the amount of students) 5525 Girl Gnome Tag-Along(Quantity according to the amount of students) 5527 Mom Gnome Tag-Along CN142-8 Bright Aqua CN253-8 Dark Black CN281-8 Light Brown CN303-8 Dark Caribbean CN506-8 Neon Coral CN511-8 Sunflower Yellow CN512-8 Green Apple CN522-8 Really White Sprinkles FD258 Pure White
0 Royal Soft Grip SG585 Detail Brush Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes TCW164 Flurries Stencil 12" x 12" 1/4" Painter's Tape Pencil Water
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Trace Flurries Stencil on center of plate. Paint three solid coats of Really White Sprinkles on each flurry. Once you have finished, outline the flurries in Neon Coral.
3. Tape vertical stripes around the curvy edge of the plate. Water down Bright Aqua by adding a little bit of water at a time until it reaches a water color consistency. Create a light wash around the edge of the plate, applying a heavier amount of paint at the inner area of the rim. This will create a more gradient look.
4. Paint all of the little helpers corresponding to the amount of boys and girls you have in your class. Paint the boys hats and pants three solid coats of Dark Caribbean. Paint their shirts three solid coats of Green Apple. Paint hair accordingly, if a brunette, use Light Brown, if a blonde, use Sunflower Yellow.
5. Paint the girls' dresses and legs three solid coats of Neon Coral and their hats with three solid coats of Green Apple. Paint hair accordingly and paint the flowers in their hair Dark Caribbean with the center Sunflower Yellow.
6. Create eyes on the boys and girls in Dark Black and mouths with Neon Coral.
7. Paint the teacher's dress Neon Coral. For her apron, create pin stripes with Bright Aqua. Add a Neon Coral heart on the front. Paint hair accordingly. Use Dark Caribbean for flower with a Sunflower Yellow center.
8. Paint children's names on their hats using Dark Black.
9. With a pen or pencil, lightly sketch lightly the phrase you want on your platter then trace with Dark Black.
10. Attach all helpers as you wish using the Pure White French Dimensions paint. Squirt a little on the back on each Tag-Along and place accordingly.
11. Once finished, dip in Clear Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.