Bisque Imports / Little Monsters Technique Sheet
Little Monsters Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Let your imagination "rawr!" with this monster-ific mosaic project!
Download the Technique Sheet PDF for more tips, techniques, and project info!
BIM275 Pitch Black Mosaic Tiles 10 mm
BIM578 White Smoothies
BIM588 Teal Smoothies
BIM591 Grass Green Smoothies
BIM8105-2 Monster Plaque
BIM-White-8oz White Grout
RAA-113 Primary Cyan 120ml
ST356 Wheel Mosaic Nipper
Plastic Spoon (to mix grout)
Small Disposable Bowl (for grout mix)
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Sketch your unique monster design with a pencil, or recreate the design shown in sample.
2. Using Weldbond as adhesive, fill in the mouth and the center of each eye with Pitch Black tiles. If desired, add two White Smoothies to the mouth area to create teeth.
TIP: If needed, nip tiles into smaller pieces using a Wheel Mosaic Nipper!
3. Adhere White Smoothies to fill in the rest of each eye.
4. Adhere Grass Green Smoothies to fill in the body.
5. Fill in the feet with Teal Smoothies.
6. Let your mosaic project dry until all tiles are securely in place. Then, follow the grouting instructions to grout your project using White Grout.
7. Once grouted, paint the edges with Primary Cyan or another acrylic color of your choice.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |